Saturday, December 22, 2012

Tis the Season for Hot Chocolate!

Happy Holidays!

There is nothing I like more than curling up with a big mug of hot cocoa during the cold winter months.  Right now I'm watching the snow fall outside the window and there is nothing better to warm up a soul than Hot Cocoa.

This isn't really a recipe really... more of an added flair.  The beginning of christmas break has been awesome... I was thinking about making a post about how to cook dinner on a yacht (we did that last week), but I just decided to enjoy the experience. It was pretty cool.


Hot Cocoa 


Ingredients:

  • Instant Hot Cocoa 
  • Vanilla Extract (just a few drops)
  • Cinnamon (a little shake)
Directions:

Make hot chocolate! Put everything in a mug and drink up :)

When I started college I got an electric kettle.  It was great for hot cocoa, but it was also really useful for making things like instant oatmeal for breakfast in the dorms.

and here's the yacht... NBD ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment