Thursday, November 29, 2012

George Foreman Lemon Garlic Chicken

If you are ever trying to figure out what to give someone graduating from high school I can give you the ultimate idea: A George Foreman Grill.

Best. Gift. Ever.

I was given one when I graduated high school and it has been awesome. My freshman year, my roommate and I would have sunday dinner every week. Good Old George helped us make steaks, and chicken, and even toast one time.. all kinds of great stuff.

Now that I have a stove and an oven, he gets a little less use, but it is great to have him to grill something up quickly.

The other night I wanted something fast, so I fell back on the ultimate recipe finder: Google.

To be completely honest, I only used it for an idea, and then I pretty much made things up as I went along. It ended up pretty tasty though, so I must have done something right.



George Foreman Lemon Garlic Chicken

Ingredients:


  • Chicken Breast
  • 1 tsp lemon juice
  • 1/2 tsp Olive Oil
  • 1/4 tsp garlic (minced)
  • Italian Seasoning
  • Salt
  • Pepper


Directions:


Preheat George Foreman Grill.

Cut chicken breast into strips (optional, but it helps to cook everything more evenly... pounding the chicken so it is flat is also another option).

In a small bowl combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Place chicken in bowl, mix to coat.

Place chicken in grill and close lid, cook for 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and serve with noodles, rice, or veggies. Enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment