Thursday, February 6, 2014

Super Bowl XLVIII Dip-Off Winner

Though my third-annual Super Bowl Dip-Off changed locations this year, I would say that it was pretty successful.  Thank you to all the friends and family who participated!  Especially my parents, who are incapable of taking a challenge lightly (no wonder where I get my competitiveness from), and made three dishes each.

I mean, it is sort of cheating making so many..... but I think everyone agreed my mom's Easy Feta Dip was definitely the winner, so I guess we can overlook the multiple submissions.


Super Easy Feta Dip

Ingredients:
  • About 1/3 cup olive oil
  • 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
  • 3-5 green onions, thinly sliced
  • 8 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
  • 2-3 tsp Cavendar's Greek Seasoning
  • Fresh baguette, thinly sliced
Directions:
In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, tomatoes, green onions, feta, and Greek seasoning.  Stir to combine.

Serve with thinly sliced baguette.

Optional: Brush baguette slices with olive oil, lay out on a cookie sheet and broil until lightly brown.

2 comments: